Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
BIGBANG - Lies
Ye.. (Love is pain)
Dedicated to my Brokenhearted People
One's old a flame.. Yes, Scream my name..
And I'm so sick of love songsYea I hate Damn Love song..
Memento of ours.. gojidmal!
I'm so sorry girl I love you, I just can't lie
Oh I was so wrong, I can't live without'cha
(Please listen to me!)
I'm so sorry girl I love you now I realize
Shoulda never let'cha go away - cause now my life
Don't seem right
I'm so sorry girl I love you, I just can't lie
I'm so sorry... girl I love you...
I'm so sorry girl I love you now I see my...
thinkin' was all a big mistake, it makes me cry to this day
I'm so sorry girl I love you, I just can't lie
Oh I was so wrong, I can't live without'cha
(Please listen to me!)
I'm so sorry girl I love you now I realize
Shoulda never let'cha go away - cuz now my life
don't seem right
I'm so sorry girl I love you, I just can't lie
I'm so sorry... girl I love you...
I'm so sorry girl I love you now I see my...
thinkin' was all a big mistake, it makes me cry to this day
Oh oh oh oh oh~ Tell me it's all in my head
Oh oh oh oh oh~ I try with every single beat of my heart
Drop that Babe..
No matter what my mind recalls
I see your face 'n I know, that'chu will always be there
Just wanna know how ya doin' these days
Didn't mean, to cause you any pain
I'm so deeply sorry
I'm so sorry girl I love you, I just can't lie
Oh I was so wrong, I can't live without'cha
(Please listen to me!)
I'm so sorry girl I love you now I realize
Shoulda never let'cha go away - cuz now my life don't seem right
I'm so sorry girl I love you, I just can't lie
I'm so sorry... girl I love you...
I'm so sorry girl I love you now I see my...
thinkin' was all a big mistake, it makes me cry to this day
Is The Day End?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment