I know you've been waiting me
waiting to hear those words one day
I know I've been holding back
not willing to say them out loud
I just thought it wasn't yet the right time
I know that today it's nearly too late
and that however loud I say them
maybe there's no one to listen to them
I don't know which faraway place you're in now
can you hear
can you hear
please hear me saying that I love you
wherever you are
beyond the horizon
I just want you to know
can you hear me telling you that I love you
this is it
the words you've been waiting to hear
can you hear them
I've just realised now
and know every minute
I realise now how important these words are
saying it today
when you're so far away
can you hear
can you hear
please hear me saying that I love you
wherever you are
beyond the horizon
just want you to know
can you hear me telling you that I love you
this is it
the words you've been waiting to hear
can you hear them
saying it today
when you're so far away
can you hear
can you hear
please hear me saying that I love you
wherever you are
beyond the horizon
I just want you to know
can you hear me telling you that I love you
this is it
the words you've been waiting to hear
can you hear
can you hear
please hear this person say that I love you
can you hear
- Dai Yin Mai (Can you hear it?)

No comments:
Post a Comment