Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Monday, November 1, 2010
postttt! no play com for many days already, finally is me play agn (: holiday is boring ~ nothing to do. cant play com, cant go out, only sleep, eat and tv. no pic to post anyway, when get back phone was very happy. but haven 1 week phone cant use -.- Have to save money to buy, but only can buy 7-11 phone. poor ): cant take any pic. but will buy phone soon okays?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment