Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Single and Attached you let me know what to choose. ♥
morning people. 4.26am now. going 4.30am soon. heehee. alright, here is my note. just now was playing audi and buy some cash etc to my bro & sis. and buy some for myself. change my name. and make two new friends, hahas. so fun. and they go sleep already. and so am i, tmr gonna play audi somemore! btw MAYBE wont be posting pic till school open? kays. must sleep already. today need early wake up somemore. night night ♥ sweet dreams ♥ remeber to tagged me kays. just tagged and i'll will reply you ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment