Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Friday, January 28, 2011
I'm tired
today school was early dismiss. went cwp to eat mac and sist wanna to have a hair cut :) finish with the hair cut was damn ugly you know! lucky i didnt cut. heehee :P and back home. waiting for baby to reply me. went out with baby awhile after that he went to yishun :) finish eating and here i am to update blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment