Saturday, January 15, 2011

Losing you.

Hey peeps, i'm here to post eh. Okays, using daddy iPhone to play facebook and update this stupid died blog now. Heehee, do you think that I losing more and more friends now? More and more friends is leaving me and throw me away =< why huh? Am I that bad to you all? Can someone teach me how to make more friends or be more friendly? Is talking to me damn bored? =< I think soo. Teach me how not to be bored can can can? Sign.. Okays, stop here already. Let's say about today, didn't went anywhere today. Ytd was damn tired, soo after eating and bath went to sleep, you know what time I wake?! 10 plus you know! Is really damn late to me. Wanna to sleep at class, but teacher keep calling me to wake up, doing all those stupid homework, weekdays was damn tired, but weekend is damn bored right? Heehee => if lat you choose what you wanna choose huh? Hahaha. Maybe I will choose weekdays. Hahas, Wanna reborn my hair before Chinese new year, I wish is really before Chinese new year and not after. => can don't throw me away? -.- okays, shell end here. Bye bye. Must miss me okay. Heehee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment