Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm All Alone Now

You Have Leave Me All Alone, Thanks For The Sweet 15 Days You Give To Me. I Love You So Deep. I Wish It Was Just A Dream :( I Feel So Useless. Losing The Person I Love Deeply. I Have Regret For Not Treating You Good  Enough. If This Was Just A Dream. I Will Treat You As Good As You Did. The Feeling Wont Fade :( I Didnt Regret Loving You. I Just Regret For Not Treating You As Good As You Did. When You Are Unwell I Should Have Cheer You Up And Not Following You No Mood. I Should Have Make You Smile. I Still Love You. Forever :( Everyone Tell Me To Forget You. But I Cant. ILoveYou Deeply And Deeply :( Everyone Say Is Not Worth To Cry For A Guy. But To Me, Is Worth Crying. I Wish You Are Still By My Side. But To You, I Know It Impossible. I'm Sorry :(


I Still Love You Deeply.
Forever.
I'm Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment