Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
change blogskin (:
change blogskin! nice right? hahas okayokays this blogskin is sist help me make de, today ahma early call me and sist wake up go take spec, black color (: back home sist on com and play just sit beside her and see her play and help me change blogskin, change hao le me jiu go sleep liao hahas, wake up wait for my turn to play com (: today donnoe going to play till wat time liao, should end here bye bye~ tag more pls and tag be4 you leave ty (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment