Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Monday, August 2, 2010
should i cut hair?
E-learning day! so fun, today no need go school, didnt do the E-learning de homework, stupid teacher call my mother, hmmm... today thinking of cuting hair, should i cut hair? -.- scare not nice ): feel like going out and wear the new clothes that have been buy when going out wif mummy, sad didnt buy any shoe -.- hahas (: should end here (: pls tag me be4 you leave this web thanks (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment