Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hellooo peeps, Miss my post? Sorry for so long didn't post cause of lappy spoil? And its back to normal again :D  okays, getting pink form for a long time till now and its has not been stop yet :( tired of getting it already :( but this making me damn hard working eh. :D heehee, I will be pass-ing my exam for mummy to see !! and wish its really pass so that i can get my ipod touch :D heehee, tired tired. tmr school again and still not sleeping yet. :P tmr thinking of reborn hair :( but the shop need to book appointment. unlucky me. tmr and sat appointment full :( then will be reborn it next week and try to cut bangs again to see its nice anot :D can slowly save money and return money to mummy. :D DAMN daddy !! nag nag nag !! faster go sleep luhhs. so fan you know !! i wan sleep i will go sleep one luhhs. care you, you at there nag. dont care you, you also at there nag. joke with you, you take so srsly. then what you wan me to do? tsktsk.

iloveyou still...
I have been promise you that i wont pon class anymore
but i have break the promise.
i'm a promise broken.
sorry...  
I have been hard working those days. but... I know its too late
you wont be back again. you have leave me forever.
but... I will still pray... pray that you will love me again.
I will be waiting for you. no matter how hard.
sorry sorry sorry sorry...  

No comments:

Post a Comment