31 days past, iloveyou ♥
Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Friday, April 1, 2011
31 days.
Back school again :) Okays ! Going to sleep after posting this :) after school faster take MRT home with jiejie. and change clothes eat and went to reborn hair. alright.. Have already cut bangs.. But is super short can ! No face go out already :( Monday how?! Need go sport days :( Wish it can grow fast fast !! wanna go cut hair again :P heehee, OMG ! This year was like keep cutting hair. How is my hair going to grow longer :( okays, One last time I'm going to cut my hair. And really wish the auntie/uncle can really understand what I saying. :) Hmmm, when should i cut?! okays, I'm tired now. :P nights. HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY :D i know i'm late :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment