Living in my own world, I'm Janna at the age of 14. My world has ups & downs but I manage to overcome it with my beloved guy, Travis CWL. He's the one who love me for who I am & not what I am. He's the one that can endure my stubborn-ness. He's the one who brought rainbows to my dark dark world & I love him till the end of time. 070[520]11 is carved in my heart.
Monday, April 18, 2011
47 days
I think that you have already found a stead. But i still wish that you will still love me. The couple is no longer me and you. You have found someone to replace the couple of me. I only can wish the two of you. Last Long... I dream of you calling my name ): I thinking of the past. When we stead, i keep pangseh you and went to sleep. when you are in pain i dont even take care of you. when we meet, i only know how to play with you. i didnt even take care of you. i treat you badly though. i keep telling myself. I wont make the same mistake again. But i keep making it. Sorry ): byebye. Iloveyou.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment