Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I still waiting for you

Ytd was sport days. This year first time go... Sooo bored over there ! Dumb Ms moh. keep ask me to tie up hair :( Later my reborn spoil you going to pay arh? Ask me sit infornt. Some more the sun soo big ! Then 8 plus Ms moh say if i tie up my hair i can sit be hide :D Soo i tie it up. Like mushroom head like that you know ! WTF. The first time i have a SOOO ugly Bangs.  Then sit be hide with meimei !!  :D You were be hide too. You were emoing :( what happen? is it me sitting be hide making you emo/no mood? Sorry :( After sport day went Cwp watch HOP with jiejie and a unknown guy. :P Was jiejie friend actually.  After the movie went back home ( Home Sweet Home ^^ ) 


I waiting for you
34 days, I'm waiting for you still...
Is still that words
Iloveyou.. I will still love you till the day ends forever
I know, there's noo sure things as ever lasting
But you once let me know there are ever lasting, With only you
No matter how hard is it, is still that words
I will wait for you, and pray.


ILOVEYOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment